Although I’m not really part of the oneaday crowd anymore – something I regret every week when I read one of their posts – I thought I’d join in with DanSTRYBElipscombe’s quiz.
- What is your favorite word? I’m not sure. Can I get back to you with a list when I remember them? I’ll leave you with “cat”, because it’s looking at me.
- What is your least favorite word? Fine. As in: “I’m fine” or “Yeah, that’s fine”. What does it mean? It’s such a lazy, unspecific word that does not sum up someone’s emotions/feelings. I hate it.
- What turns you on? Inspirational writing, art, music, movies, just ideas in general. If someone does something that inspires me, it makes me want to try and do that to someone else. I’m a very lazy person who could do with being inspired daily. Maybe then I’d get somewhere.
- What turns you off? Nasty, impolite people. It could be the simple act of not acknowledging me for holding the door open for you, or leaving stupid hateful comments on the internet, I despise them both.
- What sound or noise do you love? The sound of an achievement popping up on my screen. Lovely.
- What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of my cat clawing the door/carpet/window frame, just anything that involves my cat being a dick.
- What is your favorite curse word? Cunt. It has a nice pop to it. Although I very rarely use it to insult someone, it’s more of a friendly term. Which is odd.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Well like others have said, I’m profession-less at the moment. Probably video editing, though. I loved what I did in college and really need to fulfil my promise of making funny things for youtube – another example of my laziness.
- What profession would you not like to do? Working with old people. My mum is a home help and they are godly, godly people. The things they do/see and the emotional strength they show is severely under appreciated. The same with people who work in any kind of care, really.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “The gaming lounge is over there, complete with every game/console ever created. Bar is just round the corner and it’s filled with everyone you’ve admired and respected in your life. Oh, and don’t forget: this is Heaven, we don’t do laws or hangovers. Have fun.”
So there you go. Wasn’t that fun? I really need to get into blogging again. I wish I never stopped doing the oneaday thing. *sigh*